If you're considering a little pick-me-up for your face, you've probably heard about neurotoxins, “Tox”, (such as Botox and Dysport), as well as Dermal Fillers. But do you know the difference? Let's break it down!
- Works by relaxing muscles.
- Best for those pesky wrinkles from expressions.
- Think frown lines and crow's feet.
- Lasts around 3-4 months.
- Contains botulinum toxin.
- Here at Selfie Aesthetic, we carry all 5 FDA approved brands: Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, Xeomin and Daxxify.
- Add volume and plump up the skin.
- Ideal for static wrinkles and volume loss.
- Targets smile lines, marionette lines, lips, cheeks, and more.
- Results vary (6 months to 2 years) based on the filler.
- Made from hyaluronic acid.
So, whether you want to smooth out those crow's feet with neurotoxins or give your lips a little extra oomph with fillers, there's a treatment for everyone.
Book a consultation with us at Selfie to figure out what's right for you!